Have you Lost or Found a Pet?
If you have found a cat or dog and can’t find the owner or lost your own cat or dog, please call the Orcas Animal Shelter at 360-376-6777. We have a list of found pets and a list of people that are looking for their lost pet.
If you have lost or found an animal on Orcas Island:
- Call our Shelter/Hotline 360-376-6777
- Call the Sheriff’s Dept, 360-378-4151 (Dogs only)
- Call Orcas Veterinary Services, 360-376-6373
- Call Eastsound Kennels, 360-376-2410
- Place a classified ad in the Sounder (Free)
- Check out existing lost/found ads or place your own (free) at: Pets 911
In addition if you have lost an animal on Orcas Island:
- Notify all your neighbors
- Post “lost” signs in the area where the animal is lost.
- Post “lost” signs on local bulletin boards where appropriate: Island Market, Post Office, Ray’s Pharmacy, School, Ferry Landing, etc.
- Please, Notify Orcas APS (360-376-6777) when the animal is found and remove any signs you may have posted.